Friday, January 06, 2006

I'm new to this form of expression. It is a strange concept, like writing in your diary for the world to see. As a marketing and design professional, I have spent the last 27 years trying to communicate one thing or another to people. I have tried to get people to respond to everything from beef liver to live music. I've used the written word in combination with visuals to reach people's emotions and desires. And now, people are expressing those feelings on the internet for all to witness, what a cool thing. After reading a few blogs, it's evident how much alike we all are. Wouldn't it be wonderful if everyone could express themselves in person the same way they can behind the veil of a website. I plan to dive into this form of media a little deeper, hopefully in some small way I can find my place in this "blogging".

1 Comments:

Blogger Chasing Something said...

Thank you for your comment.. I have to say you were my first! I totally agree that we all need to show who we really are, but it's evident that with today's society it isn't cool to care and that's why so many people choose to do it on the internet. Ill be sure to check back and see how youre doing in the furture.

CS

Fri Jan 06, 03:29:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home