Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Hello, hello. Is anyone paying attention? Has my audience given up on me in my absence? Let's start over.

Here I sit listening to some cool music, sniffling and waiting out the clock. In 30 minutes PJ is done working and we try to navigate the first big snow of the season. Big deal. Writing stuff feels good. The music is Jackie Greene...I like it. We hosted Chuck Prophet on Saturday night. What a killer show! Do you like my use of exclamation points? My head is full. Oh yeah, Prophet. What a weird guy. Just when I thought he was cool, he showed a not-so-cool side. The guitar play between him and Andy (or whatever the guitar players name was), was incredible! "Giving up the Ghost" is the album from Jackie Greene. He was with Phil Lesh and Friends a couple of years ago at SITP. He stole the show. I guess he is Phil's friend. The evening just became more interesting...an invitation for whisky has been added to the agenda. That makes the snow more challenging. Me and a couple of my buds tripped over to Byron's in Pomeroy on a Sunday afternoon. Men in bib overalls, women dressed in Goodwill clothing, tie-dye stuff everywhere and a 6-year-old dancing girl made the evening quite memorable. Please don't be disturbed by the 6-year-old dancing girl comment. Time to go. Peace my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home