Monday, January 09, 2006

Ah...Monday! Sometimes it's hard to tell if it's the beginning of the week or the end. In my continuing effort to understand people and their likes and dislikes, I had another lesson this weekend. I book bands for a club...all types of music rock, blues, rockabilly, etc. People will pack a club for top forty cover bands, yet a select few show up for world class talent performing their own music. I guess if we all liked white milk they never would have invented chocolate. My son showed me a photo he took, that I've been thinking about. He captured a woman standing on a busy intersection holding a sign that read "Jesus Loves You". Makes you wonder, why would she take time to do such a thing. I mean I believe in a supreme being but I've never been driven to this extent...maybe I should. It also brings up something that I have questioned for years. We've all seen the message scrawled on highways and interstates around the country "TRUST JESUS". It looks like the same person writes this regardless of the location. Could it be written by the same person? Take note the next few times you see this message, I'd be interested in your observations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home