Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I've always had thoughts rambling through my mind during the drive into my office, most of them going in and out so fast, they get no serious consideration. As I drive I have a habit of checking out the drivers in the oncoming vehicles. How many are male, how many are female, how many are Caucasian, how many are Hispanic, etc. This morning however I noticed a first, two females, three cars apart, had matching magenta hair. What's the chances that two women woke up this morning and said "I think I'll go with magenta today." My 1988 Jeep has a gaping hole where the radio was, thanks to someone who needed it worse than I do. So the rattling lifters and rumbling muffler have become my source of "noise" as I drive through the city. I should have the muffler fixed, but then the lifters would have to carry the beat on their own. Every morning when I reach the office, there is a little more than one cup of coffee left. I guess I need a bigger coffee cup. Isn't that the way life goes, there is always a little more than you can take in. Life is cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home