Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hello. Christmas is over. The biggest snowstorm in recent memory is over. Life goes on. With all of the snow, we were fortunate to have our son and his family living with us. We had everything we needed, including our three grand babies, to make for a wonderful holiday. Being alone in church on Christmas Eve was weird. Well, not alone, but none of my family was there. It gave me time to think...and leak a tear or two.

The Duhks music makes me feel good. Give them a listen if you get a chance. My first experience of the Paint Room live was fantastic. I felt like I'd slipped into another world. We walked down a narrow alley, into a back door, down a terrazzo staircase, through winding hallways past an old-school workshop and there in a dimly light room was music...grand music! It was awesome!

Snow will be here until April now. There are mountains of snow everywhere. I don't like the snow, but it doesn't care. It just lies there with a smirk on it's face as if to say, "I'm here to stay, bitch". Some people have no business driving in it. I see them stuck in deep snow and wonder if they are blind. Maybe just bad at judging things. The Somalians that have moved into the area seem quite confused. Take note of vehicles driven by these new strangers. By my count, almost half of them are damaged. Must not have cars in Somalia.

Priorities are odd fellows. A priority for one person is meaningless to another. So is it really a priority? Can you make your priority important to another? Maybe it wasn't a priority after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home