Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Hello, and welcome to Tuesday. I can't sleep through the night. I'm beginning to think I'm reverting back to my infant days. I don't need a nipple or my pants changed so I don't get it. I wake up several times a night. It sucks. I am laying there awake almost every morning well before the alarm goes off. Then I feel like I've been beaten with a ball bat all day long. If I go to sleep really drunk, I do sleep longer, but I still wake up alot. My head is too full.

It's Fat Tuesday and Super Tuesday. There's a combination for you. The wrap-up of a huge party and the wrap-up of a huge joke. It's also Giant Tuesday, as in the New York Football Giants celebration. I think it's cool that they won. I'm not a fan of either team in the Super Bowl, but I like to root for the underdog. I think it's a sign of my life, I'm not used to being with winners, so pulling for the underdog seems more natural.

I read something once that said if you want to be successful you should associate with successful people. It's too bad that most successful people I know are assholes. I'd rather associate with cool people and take my chances on success. Besides, there are all types of success, not just money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home