Friday, August 08, 2008

Hello. Well, that week went by quick. Sometimes my mind takes on a blank stare. Too many things passing through to make sense of any of it, so the brain just crawls into the corner and drools. I have struggled for over a year to put everything in it's place. Just when things start to make sense, one event can turn everything sideways? Sometimes the events in our lives are like a house of cards, one gets out of line and they all scatter. I think a trip to another planet is in order. Time without piling on more "stuff" would be cool.

I will be stimulated by the weekend events. St. Elvis on the Promenade, then my buddy, T. Wilson King cranking out the tunes at the Club tonight. Tomorrow we are attending a gathering at the "Everyone's turning 50 Party"! Then the icing... Alice Cooper at the Orpheum on Sunday. Live music has a way of dragging my mind out of the corner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home