Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I'm writing today because I can't seem to focus on anything else. Maybe I won't be able focus on this either. I'm having more trouble than usual organizing my thoughts this week. I have so many things running through my head, that I can't seem to make sense of it. This weekend has the potential to be the best ever at the Chesterfield. We are located at the east end of a big bike rally. They are anticipating 15 to 20 thousand people this weekend! WOW! I want to make sure that we've done everything to take advantage of this huge opportunity. The whole thing makes me a bit crazy.

On top of all of this, I'm trying to boost my graphics business also. I no more than begin something related to a graphics client and something pops into my head about the club. So...I start to deal with that and something else with another graphics deal races through my head. I just can't seem to line things up. I've been kicking around some methods for dealing with this, I just haven't come up with a good solution yet.

For years, I thought I was good at time management. Now, I'm beginning to think that I just didn't have that much to manage. I don't know. Maybe as I've gotten older, I'm losing some of my skills. I might be asking too much of my little brain. The thoughts bounce around more than ever. Oh, well! I'm sure everything will be cool, it always is in the end. That's why I keep trying to let go... a little more anyway.

Obviously doing nothing except thinking about managing my time is getting me nowhere. I guess I'll go to the bar and do something, other than drinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home