Wednesday, January 25, 2006

After thinking about my blog yesterday, I realized that I was mistaken. Actually, I reached many of my goals. I ran my own graphics business, I was recognized as one of the top designers in the area, I was the leading graphics group in new technology, I saw my children graduate from college, I started a live music club...I guess I did real well. Sometimes we are too quick to judge ourselves and others. Oh there are some goals that I didn't reach, but that gives me something to keep reaching for. Most importantly, as I chased all of these crazy ideas, my wife of 27 years, chased them with me. Without her, it would have been difficult reaching any of these goals. How lucky am I to find someone who believes in my dreams. To steal a line from one of my friend's original tunes, "Life is Cool".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home