Thursday, December 21, 2006

I don't think I've ever been less prepared for Christmas in my life. It doesn't seem possible the year is almost over. It's also been a long time since I've been so anxious for the time off... 3 days!! This past year has been one of the busiest years I've ever experienced. I've been working 2 full time jobs and trying to make time for the biggest joys in my life, my family. Both of our children are back living in town and we have been blessed with 2 grandchildren! Jordan and Isabella remind me that life is good. No matter what else is going on, a hug from Jordan or a smile from Isabella makes life better. I plan to enjoy the Christmas holiday with my friends and family, relaxing and thinking...

PEACE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home