Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas is 4 days away. This will definitely be one of the most unusual holidays I have ever spent. So much has happened this year. I will look at celebrating the birth of Jesus in a whole new light. I read something this morning in the Upper Room that said God doesn't live with us, he lives within us. That clears up some things for me. That tells me that Christmas is celebrating the birth of faith in our souls. There are no promises that we won't suffer and be tested in life. We can, however, have faith that through it all we have someone to lean on. That someone might be our own soul.

I am looking forward to the 4-day holiday. I want to spend time with family and friends, sharing life. I want to live in these 4 days as if it were all there is. A 4 day lifetime with a clean slate.

I wish all of you who stop by to read my meandering thoughts the very best for the holiday season. I hope you get everything you wish for.

PEACE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home