Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hello, and welcome to Tuesday. My old pile of plastic is a distant memory as I sit here beating up this Gateway. Yes, they're still making them. The rumors of their untimely death is slightly exaggerated. The new system is cutting into my day-dreaming time though.

I just about went insane yesterday scooping more snow. I'm usually OK with winter, but this year it has been almost more than I can handle. I don't know why. Thankfully, we should have only a month or so left. It just keeps piling up. I clear some of it away, the sun melts a little, and then it starts piling up again. It's too much like life lately. Things start to clear up, and then things start piling up. It's all primarily the same with subtle differences. At least I have figured out a good system to clear the snow. Now if I could only figure out a good way to clear my head.

I'm trying to take myself and others more seriously, but it makes things difficult. It's much easier to just let things roll off like water on a ducks back. In all of the soul-searching that I've done, I realize that I don't give things enough thought. Now I'm trying to better understand when someone shares their feelings or thoughts with me. It hurts sometimes though. It can be confusing. Now I know why I've just let it roll.

I'll be glad when the weather is good enough to start walking again. I need a long walk...a really long walk.

2 Comments:

Blogger katrocket said...

I've always admired people who could "just let it roll". I think it's more difficult to get involved than it is to let it slide.

Enjoy the new computer smell.

Thu Feb 28, 03:06:00 PM

 
Blogger Bluzlover said...

Kat,
I agree. It's more difficult to get involved with people. Do we really mean something to another person anyway. I mean it's fairly arrogant to think that we can impact someone's life. I definitely can't if I'm not giving them serious thought.

Wed Mar 12, 10:56:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home