Friday, April 04, 2008

Hello. It's BEAUTIFUL outside! What a great way to head into the weekend. Maybe Spring is finally here. Warmth and sun have a way of making a bad day better. Now I can start walking and biking again, yeah!

Well, these creatures stumbling around this planet that we refer to as "humans", continue to make me scratch my head. What motivates people? Why do people say and do mean things? I have generally taken things with the "proverbial grain of salt". Never giving mean statements a second thought. But I'm trying to listen and "feel" things on a deeper level. Boy, does that sound sappy! It's just not me. I think I should, but when I do, I just get pissed off. It's so much easier to say, "oh well, they didn't mean it."

I have always believed that everything will work out in the end. Now, I'm wondering when the "end" is. I mean, I want to enjoy it when these mean people get their justice. If I'm just dust in the wind at the "end", I still want to giggle a little and say, "See, I told you so." I have found that it really blows mean people away when you're nice to them. Most of these people think they are really sly. SURPRISE, you're not fooling anyone!

I've been the mean person myself. Maybe more often than I know. I don't want to be that guy. I'm keeping a close eye on me. I have seen a t-shirt that I must have. It simply states in large block letters... MEAN PEOPLE SUCK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home