Friday, May 23, 2008

Hello and welcome to the beginning of summer. My mind has been busy lately. I think it is much healthier for us to stay busy. They say the lack of mental stimulation is the leading cause of Alzheimer's disease. It makes sense that if we don't use it we'll loose it. I know the more I drift along the more drain bed, er, brain dead I become. I've been in a funk for the last year or two.

I've started focusing on the things that I "want" to do. It's so much easier that way. Wouldn't we all be more productive if we did things we enjoy? I've given some thought to this, and I believe a person can make a living doing almost anything that you enjoy. You can be a flavor sampler or a chef and make a living eating. You could be a brewmaster or wine maker and make money drinking. You could be a prostitute and make money having sex. The key is you have to "do" something. It's pretty tough to earn the green sitting on your ass doing nothing.

Enjoy the long weekend. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home