Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Hello. Do you ever feel like just drifting away, spending the rest of your days doing whatever you want? I asked myself..."if you could do anything for the rest of your life, what would it be?" The answer is that I would be a promoter, a booking agent, and devote time to creating art again. I wonder if I can make a living doing this. Many people around the world do.

This is an interesting concept. The concept of living our life the way we want interests me. Live where we want and do what we want everyday sounds really good. After all, we can live, work and play anywhere we want to. There is nothing stopping any of us. Of course money is a factor. It can certainly determine the type of lifestyle a person leads. But, if you were doing what makes you happy, genuinely happy, every day, wouldn't it be worth something? I think it would be worth a lot!

I followed my dreams most of my adult life. Unfortunately, I didn't stay true to them. As I look back, had I stayed true to the original dream, I think I would be real close to reaching the goal. It's not too late. I wandered a little. That's easy for someone with my personality. I learned a few things while I was off the path. I think the plan for the future is simple. Do what makes me happy. Do what I set out to do. After all, life's too short.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home