Thursday, April 24, 2008

Welcome. Lately, I have witnessed quite a few adults acting like 12-year-olds. Personally, I stopped passing notes and making up stories about someone "that made me mad", in grade school. If I have a bitch with someone, I meet with them in person and lay the shit on the table. No phone calls, emails or word-of-mouth. Some people don't have the cahonies! They tell tales behind people's backs, hiding behind the mask of "he said, she said, I didn't say that, blah, blah, blah." How do they shave both faces in the morning?

I have realized recently that I need to deal with my own problems the same way. When I have an issue with me, I need to confront it head on. I'm not going to tiptoe around my feelings just to make me look good to myself. I have to throw the shit in my face, deal with it and move on. Life is too short to play games. We are human, therefore we make mistakes. We become less human if we can't admit that.

As I mentioned a while back, life's situations separate acquaintances from true friends. Over the last few days, our friends have stepped up, and shown what friendship means. Trust, support and understanding. They renew my faith in humans. I hope that I am able to repay them many times over.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bloozman said...

Just keep the good music and good bands coming Bro! What's in the past is gone, gone, gone.

Thu Apr 24, 02:09:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home