Monday, October 01, 2007

At what point does looking out for number one become selfish? I have always believed that you should stand up for yourself. I have strived to do what "makes me feels good". I'm beginning to think that I have been wrong. I've tried not to say or do things that knowingly hurt someone else. I have done things hoping to make others feel better about their lives. But, I have to admit, I've done many things to please me. Is that wrong?

I have also found myself in situations that regardless of what I do, someone is going to be hurt. I struggle with this. Who deserves to be hurt? Of course the answer is nobody. Can you measure who will hurt the most? NO! There is no good solution. It is one of those life deals, that make you question everything you've always believed. I look at myself and ask, "what kind of person are you to put people in this situation?" It's like jumping from a tree and hoping you land on the rock instead of the spear. They're both going to hurt, but one might kill you. I'll have more on this another time. My head is becoming very cloudy with these thoughts. I'm soooo confused.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chasing Something said...

Fuck you.

Chase

Sat Oct 27, 11:38:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home